cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation Tab missing in copied Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have copied a transaction type from SAP Standard transaction SCQ to ZSCQ and made necessary changes with respect to item categories, and item category determination. Everything works well with new transaction type ZSCQ, but Cancellation tab is not appearing. Cancellation Procedure is also assigned to the new transaction type ZSCQ.

Same is the case with Service Contract (SC to ZSC). If anyone knows what the problem is, please let me know at the earliest.

Thanks

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member222142
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

I guess you mean the Cancelation of a CRM Service contract.

When you create a contract, you can define the data required for cancellation in the Cancelation  assignment block. If one of the parties wants to cancel the contract, for example, you can enter the details in this assignment block. Depending on the cancellation procedure and the information that you enter (such as the cancellation party), the system calculates when the contract can be canceled, that is, it generates a new contract end date. A cancellation procedure contains information about the cancellation parties, cancellation dates, and cancellation reasons.

Please make sure that the Assignment Block "CANCELATION" are active in your business role.

Best Regards

Gerhard