cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash position & liquidity forecast- simple finance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are in process of implementing cash management, I'm able to see nodes (SPRO) have changed in simple finance.

Earlier we use to check the output in report FF7A and FF7B, now can you please guide me how to check the report output.

Regards

Magesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nitya_n
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please refer to note # 2255996 New tcodes FF7AN and FF7BN have been added back.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

The two are not available in S/4 HANA Finance. You need to use the Fiori Apps with a combination of Webdynpro for Bank Account management. The link for the same is:

Fiori Apps Library

You can look for the implementation information under the Cash Management role.

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanil,

I was able to find cash position app in fiori library but I'm unable to find liquidity forecast, can you please guide me.

Regards

Magesh

Aniket_D
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Magesh

Open the link shared by Sanil, Select > By Line of business > Finance > Cash Manager > Liquidity forecast.

Regards

Aniket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

New Cash Management on HANA works on the basis of Liquidity Items and the configuration therefore does not involve grouping and structuring of planning level.

FF7A and FF7B have been discontinued.

The Items can be accessed by FIORI apps. You need to use Cash Position Today, Liquidity Forecast (days and months) apps to display the results.

These apps again can be configured or rather customized according to your needs.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Magesh

FF7A and 7B don't work in SFIN

For FF7A - You have a Fiori App it seems and for 7B, SAP suggests to use Transaction AO (I remember having read this)

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

Request to give the config  steps for  liquidity planner.

Regards,

Naidu