cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of SAP Concur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am very interested in SAP Concur. So i am looking for possibilities to integrate Concur in SAP and experiences with it. 

I am thankful for every answer.

Best Regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

this topic is currently in a limbo.

1) Expense results Concur -> SAP

a) old standard solution based on DELL Boomi posts into FICO using IDOCS. Few Eurooean customers are happy with it. Some report extreme problems seemingly due to the fact that Concur's European data centres didn't support all features at the time. No payroll integration. Personally, I wouldn't go for it

b) SAP has promises a new integration to be delivered in stages this year. Looks like it will be much better. Direct integration (though some customers don't seem to like direct). Will eventually include payroll integration.

possibly worth waiting for

c) Quite a few customers have custom solutions or 3rd party based on the SAE file from Concur. E.g. I have a few customers where we deployed a solution that leverages the standard features in SAP from the old on-premise travel management, so they get

- FICO integration based on the well tested interface with simulation and test options.

- Payroll integration

- use of standard ALE, if needed

- configurability of interface

These customers picked the option either to be faster than wait for SAP or because they prefer the design with 2 steps and tests etc.

2) SAP HR -> Concur

Currently no standard. Concur can upload the data incl approver hierarchy and the export from SAP is relatively simple.

Custom solutions mostly.

I future, SAP promises a more soohisticated standard interface from SAP HR as well as SuccessFactors.

hope that gives you an idea.

best wishes

Sven

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check the latest SAP/Concur roadmap here.