Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS92 LSMW for different company codes - ANTBR alsways different

HolleBolle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have a tricky question and I'd like to share with you.

I need to change certain "Takeover Values" for old assets in different company codes. Therefore I usually use TA AS92. As I need to change about 80k assets I thought about using LSMW.

I've created LSMW by taking one of the company codes as an example (CoCo 1000) to do the field mapping. I ran the LSMW and everything worked fine for the one company code I used as an example.

Then I wanted to test my LSMW by using an asset from a different company code in the same client. Unfortunately I figured out that the fields (ANBTR) seems not to be connected to the depreciation area.

Explanation / Example: As you can see in the attachment for CoCo 1000 I need to use field "ANTBR04_01" to upload "Cumulated acquis. val." into depreciation area 90. But in CoCo WL01 I need to use field "ANTBR05_01" to upload "Cumulated acquis. val."into depreciation area 90 (CoCo 1000 and WL01 are in the same client).

As a consequence I can't use my LSMW for company code WL01 as I would upload into the wrong depreciation area.

Does anyone has an idea why this happens and how I can work around?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The sequence of dep.areas defined for the 2 co.codes are different in OAYE. Due to this the field has different values for 2 co.codes.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mukthar!

Are the Company codes use different depciation ares?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_afs64/helpdata/en/2d/4b08b6a77611d195140000e82debf7/content.htm?current_...

best regards,

Stefan

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, both the co.codes are defined same dep.area sequence in OBYE. Then only you carry out LSMW for other co.codes.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

The Areas 03 and 90 are changed in the screenshot?

You have defined the same sequence in OAYE?

Do they use the same valuation area?

best regards,

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I made a test on our System. The areas are following the sequence defined in OAYE.

It seems you definded the sequence different for the two Company codes.

best regards,

Stefan

HolleBolle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for your quick support!

I changed sequence of areas in OAYE as well. It works fine and I can use LSMW for all Company Codes know.

Thanks!

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

Please close the thread.

Regards,

Mukthar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The screen recordings aren't intelligent.  They don't know which line the values for a particular area are on.  The BAPIs do but there is no BAPI for legacy data change (only create).

I would do the same thing you are but you'll have to create either different recordings or different LSMW objects when the screens change.