SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracing of Idocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

There is a scenario in which we would require to trace idocs from POSDM system to ECC system. I have some idea on adding message type SYNCH in the outbound parameters of the partner profiles. However, it does not seem to be the only step to meet the requirement.

It would be helpful if someone can provide some details on this.

Thanks in advance.

Nimo. . .

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please advise on the query:

There is a scenario in which we would require to trace idocs from POSDM system to ECC system. I have some idea on adding message type SYNCH in the outbound parameters of the partner profiles. However, it does not seem to be the only step to meet the requirement.

It would be helpful if someone can provide some details on this.

Thanks in advance.

Nimo. . .

0 Kudos

What is the exact requirement? Can you elaborate with E2E example.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Thanks for checking this.

We need to trace POSDM idocs into ECC system. So that when we check the idocs in BD87, we can use trace functionality to see the idoc number created in the connected ECC system.

Thanks,

Nimo. . .

0 Kudos

I am still not clear with requirement.

If I understand it correctly you want to have IDoc numbers in ECC that are generated by POS DM.

You can filter them using message type(WPU*) in WE02/05 / BD87 as well you can use the port number of the sender in IDoc as a filter.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

Message was edited by: Vikrant Mohite

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi and

I have exactly same question with Nimo, let me clarify for Vikrant. After BD87 The system generate IDOC in POSDM with available number range then when you go to SAP ECC System the IDOC numbers have been change baesd on your ıdoc number change.

Nimo and also me ,want to know that which POSDM idoc is related which SAP Idoc Number.

is it possible to get the relation between two system IDOCS.

Thanks,

Murat T.

0 Kudos

Hi,

That is not possible. You need to compare one by one.

Thanks,

Vikrant.