cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry and approval error while loading data to the PAS model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

While loading data from entry and approval, when I click on LOAD MODEL, a window pops up, saying "Check the trace file". It doesnt say loaded successfully. As shown in the following image.

I checked the file and at the end of this, says the message "ORA-01426: numeric overflow" and found this in a note "ORA-01426: You want to write a number to a table, but the number is larger than the displayable area.". Please find the attached UPDATE file.

Also i checked the connections and loaded the data again and the error continues.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Jorge.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member260594
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

You are receiving and Oracle error but at the top of the trace file it states that it is loading the setup.pro for MAXDB.

If this is a new installation or if you have applied a support package then the internetpub\procs directory will default to the MAXDB procs. You will need to copy the contents of the Oracle procs directory into the procs directory.

Please see Knowledge Base Article 1992276 for more information on this but substitute Oracle where the KBA references DB2.

Regards,
Graham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks  Graham for your help .

Answers (0)