cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Weaver Configuration Guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are planning to implement Security weaver with the below 3 modules in our SAP system..

• Separations Enforcer
  • Emergency Repair
  • Secure Provisioning

Can anybody share us the configuration guide or implementation guide related to Security weaver.

Will appreciate any information provided.

Thanks,

Laxman Gaddam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Laxman,

You should send a query to support@securityweaver.com for inquiries regarding Security Weaver. Someone from the team will get in touch with you.

Best Regards,

Jagraj Singh

Security Weaver Consultant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Laxman:

Are you sure you posted this request in the correct area?  Security Weaver is not an SAP product and I don't beleive it would be ethical to share some other companies guides on an SAP forum.

Thanks.

Kevin Tucholke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I know that it is not an SAP product.

I couldn;t find the configuration guide/ implementation guide of SW anywhere in google, so was just trying to see if someone from SDN can help me in this.

Instead of using GRC, we are planning to use SW. That's the reason I posted it here.

Regards,

Laxman

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Laxman: 

Security Weaver has its own website and I would suspect that there is a Support Portal there as well.  Just like SAP, you would need an ID as a customer to logon to that portal.  This information would be copyrighted and only should be available to licensed customers.

Securitry Weaver also has it's own user group forum.

I am really not trying to be difficult, but what you are asking on this site in my opinion is not correct.  I would be checking out the Security Weaver website for this information.

Thanks,

Kevin Tucholke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Waiting for someone to ask about Oracle GRC on the "SAP Community Network"........