Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order transfer from CRM to ERP

andr_siegling
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi CRM users,

we try to transfer sales orders that are created in the CRM 7.0 EhP 3 system to an SAP ERP 6.0 EhP 7 system.

I configured this scenario several times but in this case I am facing the problem, that the transfer does not work. SMQ1 and SMQ2 are emtpy and the corresponding BDOC do not show up in SMQ01.

The sales orders do not show errors, at least one item is attached.

The report CRM_ODE_CHECK_CFG shows that the important points are configured (see attachment report.jpg). Furthermore the subscriptions (All Bus. Trans MSG) for OLTP side are maintained. The crm_release in table CRMPAROLTP ist maintained with 702 and should work. Event 00501014 for object class BUSPROCESSND is activated using the correct RFC-Destination. BD97 is maintained. No filters exist for Object SALESDOCUMENT in R3AC1. I

am not quite sure, what we can check. As far as I know the SLG1 (applications log) should maybe contain hints but I do not know which object and subobject would be correct.

I went through SAP note 490932 and checked a lot of other notes but unfortunately I cannot find the solution

somewhere.

Do you have any ideas, what the reason could be?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Best regards

André

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Andre,

I cannot find any "attachment". In fact, I do not think there is attachment function on SCN. You may have to insert a screenshot in to your reply.

Data replication is always a complicated topic. It will be easier if you could raise an incident in SAP support website and tell me the number. Otherwise, I would be able to give you some hints and answers to your questions.

I assume you know how the orders are replicated to ECC from CRM. So I am not explaining it here.

1, check if queue is generated or not.

Assuming your findings are correct, I have the following hints.

"SMQ1 and SMQ2 are empty." The queue is not visible in SMQ1 and SMQ2 if queue is never created or the queue has been processed.

You will need to deregister the queue CSA_*order number*" in SMQR then make a dummy change and save it to trigger replication again. If you cannot see this queue in SMQ1 , the queue is not generated. You may check if you could find bdoc with the queue name csa*ordernumber* in tcode smw01 too.

The other possibility is queue has been processed when you check SMQ1 and SMQ2. In this case, you will be able to the stopped queue in SMQ1 from where you can process it manually.

2, if queue is generated but order is not replicated to ECC.

you may process the queue stopped in SMQ1 and debug the crm_r3_salesdocument_upload to see if it is filtered or anything else.

Spencer