Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

process to compare customer master data details

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We facing some issues with customer master data, whenever changes are made in customer master data in ECC, sometimes the changes are not getting replicated to CRM, so getting some discrepancy on customer master data between ECC and CRM. Here we want to know or list all customers those are not in sync and fix the discrepancy on customer master data. Please help me on this and let me know if we have any process or solution or tools to find out discrepancy on customers between ECC and CRM.

Thanks and Regards,

VR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You can make use of SDIMA tool in CRM to compare the customer data between ECC and CRM. Create a DIMA instance for the respective adapter object and run detail compare of the instance to list the descrepancies. There is also the option to 'send data from R/3 to CRM' which will create a request load for the customer and replicates the data.

Hope it helps,

~Athreya

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Athreya,

Thanks a lot for your response.

Could you please let me know the steps to use SDIMA tool and create DIMA instance and run detail compare and steps for sending data from ECC to CRM.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat

bernadette_fredericks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

You can check the following link -

_https://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/en/49/2a5a1d6c7f3895e10000000a421937/content.htm

Thanks

Bernadette

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

I wrote a blog about how to create a Dima instance. You could follow the steps in the blog then create your Dima instance.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Julin Xin

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julin Xin,

Could you please let me know if we have any way to set the filter on fields while comparing, like comparison should not happen for some fields between BUT000 and KNA1, because we having some customer fields in CRM and the same is not available in ECC, when we setup DIMA instance and compare the customer master data, it comparing these custom fields too and giving error messages even the customer is in sync in CRM and ECC as these custom fields are not existing in ECC. Please suggest me on this and let me know if is there any way to stop comparison on some fields?

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

You could goto transaction SM34, view VC_SDIMA_SUP_FLD. This view is available to define for the DIMa objects

-whether specific data sets are excluded from the check

-whether specific fields in data sets are excluded from the check.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Julin Xin

bernadette_fredericks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

You can use the SDIMA tool  for this.

Bernadette