cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send PDF copy of invoice output to user

0 Kudos

Dear All,

We want to send PDF copy of invoice output to user mail address. Requirement is to send PDF to user who is processing output type. We need to do customizing settings accordingly.

If some one worked on this kind of requirement to send mail to user, please help me by answering to below questions.

When I am doing customizing settings, I need to assign partner function 'VU-user responsible' to medium '5-external send' as shown in the below screen. Right?. Correct me if I am wrong.

If I do the way mentioned above, while creating condition records, what should I enter under 'partner' field highlighted in below screen. If we take bill to party as partner function in above screen, then we can enter bill to party number in the condition records. But here, we entered partner function as 'user responsible'. So, what value we enter for 'partner' in condition records. We do not have any number for users in SAP. we will have only user ID for each user.

After output determination in invoice, when we see output screen, Here what value will come for field 'partner' highlighted in below screen. will it have 'user id' or blank?

I have doubt, whether output will be processed successfully if we have blank value for 'partner'.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Billing to Output Management