cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM Structural Authorisation Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Greetings to All, I am working on Structural authorization assignment where we need to give access to Non MSS users like Admin people. user have provided a Root org. unit where  we need to give access to employees who are from only ESG grouping AB,AC not for others from the same root org. unit.

I realized that it can be achieve through FM, i asked ABAPer to create a custom table to store Root org. unit ID, and using this as primary input to to query filter ESG only AB, AC pernrs for access. out put of the FM is object P to whom admin has access.

• Created a profile T77PR

profile name   No. Plan version  Object ID    Maintain ...   Function module

AB***               01    01               BLANK        yes             custom function module   (because FM and object ID both not allowed to maintain),

I am getting an issue where it is getting fails with "incorrect parameter with call function" from the standard report  RHAUTH01.

Kindly please suggest me where am I missing . or how to go with further .

appreciate your help on this.

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are over complicating the requirement. All you need to do is assign the user a structural profile having the desired root org unit and controlling ESG through standard general authorizations objects P_ORGIN/P_ORGXX. You do not need a FM unless you want to determine the root org via standard FMs RH_GET_MANAGER_ASSIGNMENT or RH_GET_ORG_ASSIGNMENT.

Intersection of general and structural authorizations would determine the final access.

Authorizations for Human Resources - SAP Library

Hope this helps.

Donnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Donnie,

we have implemented using P_ORGIN, and we are not using FM.   thank you for your valuable time

Kind regards,

Ashok

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186667
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

A FM, which is being used to configure structural authorizations, must receive specific inpoyt parameters. For example, you may examine the standard FM RH_GET_MANAGER_ASSIGNMENT.

I suggest you ask your ABAPer to configure your custom FM accordingly.

Regards,

Liran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you anyone throw some lights on this please.

Ashok