cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completion time and Server name of failed instances

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i go to CMC>Instance Manager i can see the Completion Time, Expiry and Server name listed for failed instances.

How can i get it using the code. I believe Expiry is SI_ENDTIME, for completion time i tried SI_COMPLETION_TIME did not work.

For server i am using this code - Select * From CI_SYSTEMOBJECTS Where SI_KIND='Server' and SI_NAME='Server.AdaptiveJobServer'

I think this is not correct, any other way to capture it?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the completion time of the failure, you'll use SI_UPDATE_TS.

For the server, look for the "SI_MACHINE_USED" property in the SchedulingInfo for the schedule.  This will tell you where the report ran.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dell,

Thank you SI_MACHINE_USED worked but SI_UPDATE_TS did not work.

I tried SI_LAST_RUN_TIME as well, it did not work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Arun

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just did a quick QueryBuilder query to look at the properties of a failed report.  SI_ENDTIME in the InfoObject is the time when the instance completed.  The expiry on the schedule is a property of SI_SCHEDULINGINFO.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked in the instance manager and i think the End time = Expiry time and Completion time is different. Because we have an instance that failed yesterday and Start time is showing yesterday, completion time also yesterday, but the Expiry time is showing today as it ran successfully today.

I made the SI_ENDTIME in the code as completion time, but it brings today's date-time which is same as the Expiry time.

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok i found out from this place Instance duration. The properties of CI_INFOOBJECTS.SI_STARTTIME and end time should be used instead of the SI_SCHEDULING.

Answers (0)