Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Program RIBCHECKIBINIBST

former_member462348
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I ran he report RIBCHECKIBINIBST to check if there are any inconsistencies in IBASE, I get the output as below.

Could not find any thing out of this report. Can someone help me out to understand what this check is for.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member222142
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Samuel,

the result list in the mentioned Report RIBCHECKIBINIBST contains two parts.

Check 01 which lists all the corrected entries from the report.

In Check 02 you find ibase instances which are not corrected by the report so you need to correct them manually in IBIN table.

In Check 02 you find ibase instances which are not corrected so you need to correct them manually in IBIN table.

Best Regards

Gerhard

former_member462348
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gerhard,

The main issue is I could not find any instance list or Ibase. only the above screen which I have attached is seen when I run the report.

since the report output is classical one, its not navigating to the further list, can you help me out where I can find the list of instances which are not corrected by the report.

Thanks

former_member222142
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samuel,

are you sure that in your system a Ibase  inconsistency even exist  ?

If there are no inconsitency exist, no records are provided in the resultlist of the report (only the  headlines).  To put it differently, why you know that a inconsistency  between IBIN and IBST exist ? See SAP Niote 352006 & 913846.

Best Regards

Gerhard