SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real time Payments - FICA

former_member261786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As I am new to real time payment process looking for an inputs using Payment order.

Scenario as follows:

• Here customer can make payment through Payment gateway.  And awaiting for a confirmation from payment Gateway.

• Once we receive the successful confirmation from the Payment Gateway. We want to post a (Deemed credit or temporary credit) to the contract account of the customer, because we get the actual payment details only after 2 days from Payment Gateway (T+2).

• To achieve this, when customer made a payment at payment gate way using web service request payment order to be created and FICA document to be posted.
  • Once we receive the successful payment file from bank we use FP45RTP payment order lot (real time) will post, same to respective contract with reference payment order identification. 

I have done the basic configuration on bellow mentioned area to achieve this:

Effects on Customizing

• Organizational Units Set Up Company Codes for Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable by setting the Real-Time Payments Active indicator.
  • Business Transactions Payments Incoming/Outgoing Payment Creation Define Payment Methods by entering the value Real-Time Payment or Real-Time Payment Using Virtual Bank Account in the Real-Time field.
  • Business Transactions Payments Processing Incoming and Outgoing Payments Real-Time Payments ..

And also found the reference function module related to RTP:

• FKK_RTP_PAYMENT_ORDER_INSERT
  • FKK_RTP_PAYMENT_ORDER_POST
  • FKK_RTP_PAYMENT_RETURN_CREATE
  • FKK_PAYMENT_METHOD_CHECK_RTP

Can someone guide, how this process works to test my scenario (t.codes) and flow of process?

Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Hari

6 REPLIES 6

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Below is the process flow to test payment order given the fact that all the necessary configurations are already done.

1. Create a receivable and assign payment method, bank details and paying company code i the dcument as that of the payment order.

2. Run FPY1 for the document

3. Check in FPL9 that the debit receivable has been assigned with a truck sign meaning that a payment order has been created to clear off this debt and this debt will not fall under any recovery process.

4. Run payment medium (program SAPFKPY3) to check correct information is populated in the bank notification file.

5. Once you receive clearing information from bank, create payment order lot using FP45.

6. Once the lot is posted, the debt will be cleared and the clearing document will be a payment document.

Hope it helps.

Let me know how you go.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa

0 Kudos

Hi Bodhisattwa,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Forgot to mention in my previous post requirement is not with FPY1.

Using payment run program i am aware and the process for payment order using with FPY1 is working fine for refund process.

This is looking at payment order creation, on real time payment confirmation from bank with payment order identification at contract account level.

Steps:

1. Bank will confirm the payment and using function module will group the reference item and payment order item will get create and post at contract account level with indicator (Truck) against receivables.

2. on T+2 Successful consolidated payment file will get uploaded using payment order lot - with reference to 1 step identifier, based on step 1 identifier selection criteria system will clear the grouped reference payment order documents.

Hope this is clear to you clear on my requirement, let me know any clarification needed.

Regards,

Hari.

0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Understood your requirement.

So, are you looking for a solution to achieve this ?

Thanks,

Bodhisattwa

0 Kudos

Yes..

0 Kudos

So, you can try this -

1. Assuming for each real time payment, front office user will open an API (using customer facing interface, assuming CRM webUI). Customer will confirm the contract account number. And then payment details will be entered. The payment details will be sent to the bank using secured communication channel (SFTP/PI-PO etc.). Once a successful message comes back from bank, it will generate a receipt number and at the same time invoke ERP system to call standard BAPI/function module to assign incoming payment method in the receivable. Custom logic needs to be written to determine the debit receivable document(s) based customer's entered payment amount.

At the end of business hours, an FPY1 batch needs to be processed with that payment method to create payment order number and assign the debit receivable with a truck sign. It would ensure that the document will not fall in to any debt recovery path.

2. At +2 days bank file will be received using SFTP/PI-PO. The file will need to be stored in some directory in application server.

There should be a processing program that will process each of the records in the file and call standard program for payment order lot. And then the lot will be posted and transferred. The transfer process will create payment clearing document and clear the debt.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa

0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Please close the thread if this meets your requirement.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa