Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL71 printing of delivery dockets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Looking for help with VL71..

If I have multiple delivery no: to print and I need 3 copies of each how can I get VL71 to print off 3 copies of each together and then move to the next number and print another 3 off keeping them together each time.

So say for example if I had docket numbers 1,2 and 3 and when I print I want it on the order of number 1x3, 2x3 and 3x3

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Florian
Active Contributor

Hi Steve,

that just mean that you need to contact your IT-Department and ask for support. I'm pretty sure they will help pretty fast.

~Florian

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Florian, are you sure there is a functionality in SAP print like in Microsoft Word:

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

yes there is kind of sorting option. Not sure if it covers everything like the word-sorting, but I'm pretty sure that I'm humbled over plenty sort-routines for the output.

~Florian

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IS this then depending on printer setup in SPAD?

I dont get any sort option in VL71 Shift+F5

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

I will check on it next week when I'm back at work. Right now I do not have access to a system so it's hard to provide an approved answer on that

I have set me an reminder and will take some minutes to analyze the routine.

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes when you select all the delivery numbers you need then shif and f5 and then number of messages 3 and it will then print in that sorted order

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys I have just sorted this in VL71 I press Shift+F5 and it comes up how many messages to issue and it then sorts them out thanks all!

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

you have a message-type for each output. At the customizing transaction NACE you have to locate your message and maintain the parameters.

Yes, it's that easy or did you not tell the whole story?

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just don't have access to NACE