cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to exclude transaction types in Interaction Record History (ICCMP_BT_IRHIST)

0 Kudos

Dear,

We want to use CRM for logging IT calls and created an IC profile based on role ITSERVICEPRO. We call it IT Desk. De business uses the same CRM client for logging interactions with customers and we don't want to see each others transactions. This works quite well, however, when I use the IT desk, search for a colleague, confirm and create a new Interaction Record, I find transactions from the business in the block Last Interactions. (UI component ICCMP_BT_IRHIST)

I would like to define which transaction types may be shown in this block for the different IC roles. This way I want to achieve the business IC and IT desk functionality doesn't bother each other.

Does anyone here know how to solve this?

We use CRM 7.0 ehp1

Thanks in advance!

Timo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190077
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Timo!

You have two options for achieving filter historics,

1) Customizing

2) Programing BOL in ICCMP_BT_IRHIST component.

Both options require to know how the changes made, you find out in the SCN SAP as Customizing make the change? See that's the easy option ...

0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Since my programming skills are insufficient to achieve this, I'm, dependent on the possibility to customize this. At least if somebody could point me to the right customizing screens. I couln't find the right directions om SCN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Timo,

I dont see any configuration available for that. You may go for "BADI: Agent Inbox". It is a development.