Hi All,

We have been given a requirement as follows:

Funds plan 1 - JAN.2016 to DEC.2016

Fund 1 - $ 3,000 split in:

JAN.2016 - $ 1,000

FEB.2016 - $ 1,000

MAR.2016 - $ 1,000

Trade promotion 1 - 01.01.2016 to 31.03.2016 - $ 3,000 from fund 1

The requirement is that the consumption of the values must follow the dates defined. For example, nobody could spend $ 1,500 on a claim in JAN.2016. However, it is ok to spend $ 1,000 in JAN.2016 and $ 500 in FEB.2016.

I wonder if someone has faced this requirement before and how I could configure the system to behave this way.

Best regards,

Fabio Scaravelli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm not sure if CRM Funds Management can fulfill the whole requirement. The design is the following:

The full amount is reserved while releasing the trade promotion. There is no such period split available.

While building accruals you can use the accrual profile as 'Accrue Amount Equally for Accrual Dates' (NB_DAYS). This will then distribute the accrual amount over the whole TP period. You will find detailed information within the following customizing path:

Customer Relationship Management

Funds Management

Accruals

Define Accrual Profiles

Further you can use BAdI CRM_FM_ACL_CALC to influence the accruals calculation - available with the following customizing:

Customer Relationship Management

Funds Management

Accruals

Business Add-Ins (BAdIs)

BAdI: Accrual Calculations

Within the claims process there is a way to specifiy the maximum payable amount - this may fulfill your process requirement. Please refer to the online help:

Claim Processing and Validation - TPM with SAP ERP Enhanced Rebate Processing and Funds and Claims -...

What I'm wondering is how to design the fund management to maintain the values per period within a fund.

I created a document some time ago, this may also help to answer at least parts of your question:

regards,

Johannes

Answers (0)