cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling reopen function in EPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am facing an issue in re enabling the reopen function in EPM Templates. I have checked in BPF but it shows that reopen function is enabled. However the users are unable to reopen after completing an activity. I have attached relevant screen shots below.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I managed to solve the issue. I had to create a new process instance and reopen functionality is now activated in the BPF again.

Thank you,

Pubudini

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pubudini,

good that you closed the thread after solved but for the forum's community it's better if you close this thread assigning you last answer as "correct answer" (instead of 'assumed answered") this help other users to find quickly a solution.

Thanks and regards

Roberto

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pubudini,

just remind

You must be an owner or reviewer in both the current step (active step) and the previous step to be able to reopen that step. If you are the Business Process Flow (BPF) instance owner you can reopen a step, regardless of owner or reviewer assignment, from the BPF monitor.

For the more details kindly go through the below link..

Criteria for Reopening Steps - SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation - SAP Library

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Shrikant I am following the article.

Pubudini