Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Processing Framework (PPF) in Loyalty Management

hakan_kose
Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings,

Is Post Processing Framework (actions) restricted to e-mail notifications only in Loyalty Management? It seems that CRM_MSH_LOY application is meant to be used for any action regarding Loyalty Management. When I check the standart settings of that action profile, I see an adobe form and BAdI implementation LOY_MSH_PPF's methods.

Is that all? What if I want to create a follow-up activity that rewards bonus poitns when a membership is registered and it is nominated by other membership (technically if NOMINATOR_ID is not initial on LOYD_MSH_MEMS table) for the first time??? I implemented a custom BAdI for schedule condition and implemented a custom method to process activity. However when I register a new membership, neither my schedule condition BAdI nor my custom method is triggered! So it comes to my mind that PPF in Loyalty is restricted to adobe e-mail notifications

Can anyone verify that?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hakan

Take a look at this response I gave to Martin a few months back, it may guide you with what you wish to achieve

Regards

Arden

hakan_kose
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Thanks a lot for your response! I know that topic as I was already involved in it, too.

And I grealty appreciated the info you shared in there. I take notes on my Onenote about "Outbound Correspodence" and implement it in the project I'm currently working on.

However, what I'm asking here, is beyond e-mail notification/outbound correspondence

To put it simply, I'm just wondering if PPF functionality in Loyalty Management is as same as action in transactions or actions in campaigns..Meaning that, I'm wondering if you can implement schedule/start conditinos (for instance, if membership is nominated by another membership) for action that'll will be executed when saving membership (processing time) and when executed, a custom BAdI's execute method (processing type = method - like actions in transactions) will create an acitivity for specific category and type to reward bonus points (This is the use case I shared above anyway)

Hope this clarifies my question a bit more