cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segmentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I'm new in creating target group, segmentation, where can i get step to step configuration of segmentation based on business partner category.

also please provide any notes for campaign automation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kevin_wang9
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You could find some SAP Best Practices documents regarding segmentation and campaign automation in following link :

http://help.sap.com/bp_crmv12007/CRM_DE/HTML/index.htm

These provide a solid foundation and include clear methodologies and step-by-step approaches.

Regards,

Kevin Wang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kevin,

There's no search option in the link you provided.

thanks

kevin_wang9
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can check the documents in following path. Then you could choose the related documents refer your business purpose.

Regards,

Kevin

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

as a first step you need to assign the correct data source to the attribute list.

The business partner category is included in standard info set CRM_MKTTG_BP_CENTRAL.

The following info sets may also fulfill your requirement:

BP Central Data            CRM_MKTTG_BP_CENTRAL

Business Partner Roles CRM_MKTTG_BP_ROLE

BP: Partner Function     CRM_MKTTG_BP_PRTFUNC

Then you need to create a filter for the business partner category field and use the same in the segment builder.

Please refer to the wiki for more detailed information:

Segmentation in CRM Marketing - CRM - SCN Wiki

For general information about campaign automation please also refer to the wiki:

Campaign Automation - CRM - SCN Wiki

What exactly is your requirement for the campaign automation scenario?

regards,

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Voglsam,

After saving the campaign when i click on campaign automation i've no option to start campaign, please find attached screenshot.

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

there is no campaign element for the automation. Usually when adding the campaign elements, and releasing the elements and the header campaign you should be able to start the automation process.

Please provide information about what exactly you want to achieve using campaign automation - what is the excat process?

regards,

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Voglsam,

I've created campaign element and set status as release then try to starts campaign automation but still i'm getting the same screen.

and about my requirement i want to send mail based on the segmentation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

CR600 CRM marketing can give you all answers for segmentation and target group creation. you can also find in help.sap.

This link may help you in automation

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20283126-36ca-2d10-6983-92ed18d36...

let me know if you require more information

Regd,

SK