Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report/Documents in SAP EHSM Incident Application

former_member201527
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When ever I am creating a New Incident, I will be selecting 'Regulation' and assigning a Regulation to the incident as shown below.

After selecting the Regulation, when I am saving successfully, I see all the "Report/Documents" assigned to OSHA Regulation in configuration's are getting added automatically as shown below. These below marked Documents are created customly and assigned to OSHA Regulation.

Is this a standard functionality ? How to avoid this and only select Report/Documents to add when  clicked on "Add" button in the Report/Document Tab of incident.

Regards,

Nikhil kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The assignment of form to a regulation forces you to follow mandatory reporting process that is applicable to the regulation. That is why you see these forms assigned when regulation is assigned / linked to the incident.

Are you looking to manually control the addition of the form to the incident ? I think with manual intervention there is a risk involved as the mandatory information that you are required to report may get lost / missed. I can check in the system to enable this specific control.

However you can use BADI_EHHSS_IRT_CHECK to perform checks and populate the data in the reports. You can also use BADI EHFND_ACTION_BADI to set approvers for the report approval.

Please feel free to look at the latest publication from SAP PRESS in incident management area , may be it could be useful to you.

Incident Management with SAP EHS Management - by SAP PRESS

Thanks

Manu

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi nikhil,

It is a standard functionality we can define forms based incident category like incident,NM,SO but we can define them them in incident investigation stage,

Your screenshot is about all the reports and document which we are attached according to incident processing.

The forms which we defined in the back end will come according to the regulation which we selected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Check in Assign Forms to Regulations which forms are  assigned to your regulation.