cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3- Reversed status - Inserted wrong

0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I'm needing your help. In my company, the user reversed a contract wrongly and now we need to back the status for active (0).

How can I to do for back to the "Active" status?

I thanks in advance your help.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Matthieu,

there is no actually any function to un- reversed, no possible to go back to active status,

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Jandoval and Matthieu,

Firstly I would like of thank by your answers.

Wasn't possible to run TPM10 transaction, because the TPM10 transaction does reversal launches in FI,  and we can't do this because exist launches that went realized last year and the period is closed. We need only revert the status in the transaction.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

I specified that you have to post TPM10 in the *active* accounting period. If you follow the instructions I gave you, you will have a reversal and repost in the current period resulting in no differences in the current period.

I think you should give it a try in your QA system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

I don't believe there is a function to go from reversed to active. When faced with a similar situation, we reversed the flows with TPM10 in the active accounting period. Because you have cash movements, you most likely will have to reverse the payment clearing document (FBRA) and the payment request clearing (F8BW) before you can run TPM10. To reverse the payment, you may also have to reverse your bank reconciliation entries (FBRA) You then have to enter a new deal with the same details (excluding payment request creation) and post it in the current period. In the end, you should end with all the entries in the current period adding up to 0 in all accounts and all currencies. This is the cleanest way and will keep your auditors happy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo

Run Tcode TPM10.

Regards

Jandoval Nascimento