cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign approval process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

please suggest me , how to achieve campaign approval workflow process in CRM Marketing ,

i am new to workflow.

if  some one have any document reading this, please share with me.

MY requirement is . when a campaign creator create the campaign and change the status to  release  , campaign should go to approver for the approval.

Regards Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naresh,

i have gone through all these document  what u have shared with me .

i am  facing issue in  assigning agent to work flow. please tell me if you have any  document agent  assignment  determination to workflow.

Regards

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dev,

What issue you are facing in assigning agent to workflow. pls let me know in details so that can find a solution.

in generally while assigning the agent, the workflow should not in general task. check once.

let me know if it helpful answer.

Regd,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SK

i will do the same and let u know, mean while

could u please tell me the step i  need to follow during configuration of workflow.

so that  i will cross check all the steps and let u know the issues briefly  what i have faced.

Regards

Dev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

There is the standard workflow available i,e,. WS10001004 is for campaign approval. go to the t code /oocu from there select crm-mkt- marketing planner.  Activate the event linkage and save it.

Come back and click on assign agent and assign the agent or org unit or user or position as per your requirement.

Let me know your response.

Regd,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK ,

I have done all configuration apart from general task activity.i will do that and let u know the if any issue.

Thanks a lot  for you generous support.

regards

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Kindly let me know if you get the result.

Regd,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dev,

Any Update

Regd,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK ,

I have change the general task and changed  to  un-check . after that also i am unable to see work flow task in my WEB UI page.

please tell me if any other changes are required.

Regards

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dev,

Check whether your settings as it shown in the below screen shots.

Save it and Click on back and click on assign agent.

Select on WS10001004 and select Create Agent Assignment on the top , pls make sure that before assignment it should not in general task.  Once you click, can see the screen as below. Here you need to assign the agent as per your requirement.

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Regd,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

I have done  above settings after that also i am unable to proceed.

Do i need to create any status profile for it of the standard status will work .

I am using stand status in campaign .

Regards

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

After creating the campaign and changing the status as "Released" and save it. Now log on to the web Ui with credentials of the agent whom you assigned in agent assignment and check it.

you can see the result like this.

Rewards point if helpful.

Regd,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK ,

Thanks for supporting a lot .

i did the same  u suggested bu no luck for me .

below is the screen shot for ur refrance.

Regards

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Try to assign the "user" (Instead of org unit, position) in agent assignment and log in to web ui with that particular user. check it once.

Regd,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

I followed all the steps you suggested to me . but nothing happening  for me ,

Regards

Dev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in SWI1, whether the workflow is started or not. if not, there must be a problem in workflow.

Regd,

SK