cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers from unwanted sales area are flowing from ECC to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have maintained the required filter settings in R3AC1 with 10 sales areas and created a request load for one sales area. When I run the request load(R3AR4), customers from all the sales areas(around 50 sales areas) are getting replicated to CRM even though I have not maintained any filter for 40 others sales areas in R3AC1. The customer from sales areas(except the sales area maintained in request load) are replicated to CRM but the sales area data is not maintained in Sales Area tab in CRM. Could you please let me know what configuration that I missed so that I can correct it asap.

Regards,

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vamsi,

Could you please go to tcode PIVV in ERP system and check the flag "Filter customer completely"?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Ellen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ellen,

No entries were existing in PIVV transaction. Is this necessary to have entries in this transaction?

Regards,

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vamsi,

If no entry exist, you need to create an entry with flag "Filter customer completely" checked.

If this flag is checked, the customer will not be replicated if the sales area does not meet the filter criteria.

If this flag is not checked or no entry exist here, the sales area will not be flowed to CRM if it does not meet the criteria, but the main data will still be flowing to CRM.

Best regards,

Ellen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ellen,

We have ECC system connected to CRM and EM system as well. Could you please confirm whether this setting impacts other systems(EM or other) as well?

Regards,

Vamsi