cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two different free goods for one main item in SAP SD

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Need your help

We have a scenario in which user wants to give two different free goods(with zero price) for one material in SAP SD.

It is not possible with Free goods determination in SAP SD due to 1:1 ratio. We have already given BOM option as a workaround. to business.

Could you please let me know what exact data we need to maintain in VBK1 (Bonus Buy) to give two different free goods for one material?

Awaiting your kind reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Geet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bonus Buy will work in SAP Retail and lot of SAP documents are there which you can find if you search in Google.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply

I have already checked Bonus Buy documents in Google.In each document ,condition technique and configuration mentioned which I understood and maintained in SAP ERP.

But I want to understand where we will maintain two different materials as free goods in VBK1 transaction.And what is prerequisite data? which material I should maintain there.

Kindly provide your reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Geet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Geet,

As you said in you mail in SAP SD we can give only on material as free for main item and regarding bonus buy concept it is mainly used in SAP Retail and it can be executed for retails transaction.

So SAP will not allow you to use bonus buy in direct Sales Order process VA01. You need search for enhancements or exit in Sales Order processing VA01 and with help of ABAPers create a Customized table for mapping multiple materials to main item for giving them FOC items.

Thanks

Surya