cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to username field in identification tab of employee view of BP not saved

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

In CRM GUI, I can change the username in the identification tab of the employee view, but when I save it always revert back to old value.

In our Solman system this can be done and all is working 100%. I tried and checked SPRO diferences on BP sections but so far cannot find difference between two systems. We do not have HR integration on for both systems in SPRO.

Anyone else experience this in CRM and how to correct would be appreciated.

Regards

Johan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bernadette_fredericks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Johan

Could you first try to remove the BP assignment to the user on SU01 transaction and then try changing the username on the employee.

Bernadette

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

Bernadette

Thank you. We have tried this already but rechecked again this morning just to make 100% sure. Unfortunately it does not work. I delete the username and once I save, the old value just pop right back.

Regards

Johan

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Johan,

Please check the following steps:

- Go to transaction SU01

- Open the user which is being maintained in the "User Name" field

- Go to tab "Logon Data"

- Please check if the Alias for this user is maintained.

When the Alias for a user is maintained, the field in transaction BP will always remain grey out and you cannot edit it.

If you wish to delete or change the field value, then you must remove Alias value for this user from transaction SU01.

Hope my answer helps.

Best regards,

Julin Xin

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

Maybe I was a bit vague, let me explain further:

- we do not have HR integration.

- the usernames we enter here is not solman users but ERP users (they are not Solman users or have Solman useraccounts. So there is nothing to validate against. It is merely a free text field where we enter the username of person as in our ERP system. the username is also not greyed out at all.

the steps you mention will be appropriate when the user and BP are both on SOLMAN.

I appreciate your effort to try and help

Regards

Johan

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Johan,

Could you please try to activate the switch TRSP CORR in table T77S0 by setting the value to 'X'.

You can either perform this action via transaction SM30 or use the customizing path below:

SPRO->
     SAP Reference IMG ->
           Personnel Management->
                 Organizational Management->
                       Transport->
                             Set Up Transport connection

Then please let me know if this works.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Julin

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

Julin

Thank you very much. TRSP CORR was changed to X and I retested.

Unsuccesfull.

I just checked the table T77S0 in CRM with our table T77S0 in our Solman system where it work 100%.

It is pretty much 100% the same. I have no idea why I can freely change the username on BP (employee role) in Solman and save new value, but in CRm, I can change it, but the moment it you save it, it revert back to old value.

Regards

Johan