Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on REACH property tree for pure substances & phrases,phrase sets

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i require to download REACH property tree for product & pure substances, and i want phrase sets phrases.

Where can i download anybody know the links or related documents for processing this export & import of property tree.

i don't to customize i just want to download.

Thanks

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah CB,

I got this thing we have to do some add on after installation of PRC.

Check this link

http://www.sapdatasheet.org/abap/tran//tdag/80000035.html

Thank for your response its really valuable somebody has same thoughts as me it is telling that i'm in right way.

Thanks

Satya

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya

only hint: your link does not work....

Check for STANDARD one e.g. Delivery of Enhancements to the EH&S Property Tree STANDARD | Consulting HANA ERP | ERP Cham...

There is a second OSS note drilling down more deeper (how to do the import of a tree). This note is a "must to read" one for "delta updates" etc. You should check this note. It is quite helpful (from functional and technical point of view)

Be aware of this:

Note 1824187:Conflicts between EHSM and SPRC 2.0

Last hint: we can expect that the SAP Product and REACH Compliance Suite is not developped further; only error correction will be done; step by step functionality inside will be migrated by SAP somethere else (e.g. EHSM).

The solution as such is not discussed often here (e.g. )

C.B.

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi CB,

There is a miss understanding i'm not all taking about absolute or standard property tree.I'm talking about

RCS_REALREACH Properties of Products
RCSREACH Properties of Pure Substances
RCS_MATProperties for Basic Materials/Surfaces

I'm taking about these Property trees we have SAP PRC licence

Specification TypeProperty Tree
MAT_PARTRCS_REAL
MAT_PART_ERCS_REAL
REAL_SUBRCS_REAL
REAL_SUB_ERCS_REAL
BASMATRCS_MAT
BASMAT_ERCS_MAT
SURFACERCS_MAT
SURFACE_ERCS_MAT
PURE_SUBRCS
PURE_GRPRCS

The following characteristics are used in multiple classes:

CharacteristicClasses (Value Assignment Types)
SAP_RCS_1025_001_PC_RECYCLE_PESAP_RCS_1025_001, SAP_RCS_1025_007
SAP_RCS_1025_001_PI_RECYCL_PERSAP_RCS_1025_001, SAP_RCS_1025_007
SAP_EHS_1027_001_ACTIVITIESSAP_EHS_1027_001, SAP_RCS_CUSEXPSCE, SAP_RCS_EXPSCE
SAP_EHS_1027_001_ARCSAP_EHS_1027_001, SAP_RCS_CUSEXPSCE, SAP_RCS_EXPSCE
SAP_EHS_1027_001_ERCSAP_EHS_1027_001, SAP_RCS_CUSEXPSCE, SAP_RCS_EXPSCE
SAP_RCS_EXPSCEN_EVAL_STATUSSAP_RCS_CUSEXPSCE, SAP_RCS_EXPSCE
SAP_EHS_1027_001_EXP_DOCSAP_EHS_1027_001, SAP_RCS_CUSEXPSCE, SAP_RCS_EXPSCE
SAP_EHS_1027_001_EXP_TEXTSAP_EHS_1027_001, SAP_RCS_CUSEXPSCE, SAP_RCS_EXPSCE
SAP_EHS_1027_001_MAIN_USER_GRPSAP_EHS_1027_001, SAP_RCS_CUSEXPSCE, SAP_RCS_EXPSCE
SAP_EHS_1027_001_PCSAP_EHS_1027_001, SAP_RCS_CUSEXPSCE, SAP_RCS_EXPSCE
SAP_EHS_1027_001_PROCSAP_EHS_1027_001, SAP_RCS_CUSEXPSCE, SAP_RCS_EXPSCE
SAP_EHS_1027_001_REG_STATUSSAP_EHS_1027_001, SAP_RCS_CUSEXPSCE, SAP_RCS_EXPSCE
SAP_EHS_1027_001_SOUSAP_EHS_1027_001, SAP_RCS_CUSEXPSCE, SAP_RCS_EXPSCE
SAP_EHS_1027_001_STATUS_JUSTSAP_EHS_1027_001, SAP_RCS_CUSEXPSCE, SAP_RCS_EXPSCE

How can i get these into my system i have to run table or run a program or adding some add-on components.

As per the below i got to some /TDAG program i try to run a program but i can't able to run this, what is this actually i can't able find this on my system.

https://www.consolut.com/en/s/sap-ides-access/d/s/doc/YY-$TDAG$CP_PROP

Help me on this.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya

the SAP PRC license is not "enough". Story is like this:

If you install SAP ECC/ERP you prepare clients in SAP system. Then as well you activate EHS classic. Now imagine: you use client "200". In EHS set up you must now move the standard set up from client "000" to "200" this includes the "STANDARD" tree (check customizing !). The same is true for any other tree as delivered by SAP.

I am not sure but I believe your are right: the "trees" mentioned by you are not part of EHS classic but of SPRC. So if you would like to use them: you have to install SPRC. Then the trees should be part of client "000" and then you can use the same approach as with "STANDARD" tree to move the to e.g. client "200". PLease check on SAP marketplace the installation etc. guidelines of SPRC. The story should be explained there

C.B.

PS: REA_SUB_E | SCN

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya

not "100%" sure that I understand your question. If you set up EHS you get "STANDARD" tree only. There is "only" the tree "OBSOLETE" (if i remember correct). So if you did not have bought "content" you can not use your SAP system to look at this property tree (REACH property tree)

If you would like to download a tree in SAP then check: Property Tree Export - Basic Data and Tools (EHS-BD) - SAP Library

If you would to upload a tree in SAP then check: Property Tree Import - Basic Data and Tools (EHS-BD) - SAP Library

I am not sure regardinf your other part (phrase sets etc.). You set up phrase sets after "basic" set up of EHS; then you set up phrases and assign them to the phrase set

Not sure what you would like to get

C.B.