Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to BW fails in 2LIS delta request

former_member285493
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in the last days we are having problem with a delta load, at some point the size of an idoc is so big (450K records) that, although the extraction job in ECC is successful, the delta fails.

I've tried to change the infopackage parameters involving the size of idoc and it's working for the other packets (meaning they contain fewer records, around 2-3K) but when the requ in ECC reaches this packet I still get 450K records.

After this the RFC to BW fails and the delta in BW updates to red because of an error in the source system.

There's any way to compress even further the load for the extractor?

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks

Stefano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member285493
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

the error in BW is the following:

The background job in ECC always end without errors but I get a dump in ST22 during the RFC to BW:

The abap code in error:

Our current SAP release is the following:

I've tried to change the infopackage settings several times but there is always a big data package that causes the dump.

Regards

Stefano

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefano,

This is got to with the Basis Team...Can you fwd this error to the basis Team.

This is one of the common space allocation error...They need to extend the Local Memory Allocation.

rgds

SVU

former_member285493
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had unfortunately to delete the delta queue and reload manually the data.

I've finally found out that there was a single transport number creating this problem:

even when I tried to load the transport number in the setup table this would load  472K records (apparently all the same), that is way the infopackage parameters were not working.

At the moment it's impossible to load this transport number in BW but i cannot understand why this is generating that many records.

Regards

Stefano

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefano,

Can you please share error message.

Please check at BW info pack or SM37 job for more error information.

Thanks.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefano,

Please give some more details, e.g. which ECC release and SP level, which 2LIS* DataSource, BW release and SP level, is the DataSource in BW replicated as 3.x or 7.0, a couple of screenshots of the relevant configuration settings like InfoPackage parameters, do you get a shortdump in ECC, and any other information which might be relevant in solving the problem.

Best regards,

Sander