cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate agreement not displaying past sales (invoices)

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am facing one issue where in the sales invoices were created from 1st January 2016 but the rebate agreement was created on 28th of January valid for the year.

The system is considering only the invoices created on 27th and later.

I know the accruals will not be calculated for the past sales, I want the system to show the past sales (invoices), so that we can see the amount that we have to accrue manually in the system. This is a rebate agreement for product hierarchy.

That’s the way it works with the other types of agreements type. 

What could be the reason for this behaviour of the system?

Anyone Please guide me in this.

Thanks & Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

One thing I came to know just now that, the Transport requests for this new agreement type were moved to PRD on the 27th of January 2016, and the Rebate Agreement was created in the PRD system on 28th.

In the verification level of this new Rebate Agreement, the system is displaying invoices created on 27th with Accruals value as zero though and for the invoices created after 27th January, it is displaying all the values correctly. But the system has not considered the invoices created from the 1st of January to 26th of January.

Want to know from you experts whether the TR movement could play a role in this case?

I mean to say it has considered the invoices created from the date of TR movement but has skipped the invoices created prior to that.

Please guide me..

Thanks & Best Regards

dhiana_arina
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

I don't know if below document and info will help you.

If you want to do retro rebate for billing in the past then you may refer to this:- https://scn.sap.com/thread/1282018

While this is the info relate to rebate

75778 - Consulting/troubleshooting for rebate processing

410579 - FAQ: Rebate processing Hope this will help you. Many thanks.

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello D. Arina,

I updated the Infostructure S136 and when I execute the transaction VBOF it says that the billing Document number was already assigned.

But when I go to rebate agreement it still doesnt show the sales volume.

Kindly help any one.

Thanks & Regards,

AL

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One option is you can foreclose the existing agreement and create a new rebate agreement with old date.  Once you done this, execute VBOF so that those old billing documents will also be eligible for rebate.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Lakhsmipathi,

I am getting this message

Please let me know if I missed out something. how can I overcome this issue.

Thanks & Regards,