Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accrual/Deferral TPM44

prasadraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I Have posted loan interest for one month in TBB1 now client want daily based interest report for entire month.

When I run TPM44 with key date 30.03.2015 its not giving complete one month (01.03.2015 to 30.03.2015) report it just giving one day report of 30.03.2015.

Please suggest me how can I generate whole complete one month outstanding interest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Could you check the cashflow for the transaction in TPM13 or FTR_EDIT ?

The MM1200- indicates an interest payment and the dates 31.03.2015 and depending on the "Interest Update" in the "Interest Structure" (Due Date at start of the period) you coud have 1 day or more.

Did this happen with all transactions or only this one ?

Kind Regards

prasadraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gustavo,

Thanks for your reply!

As you said i have checked the TPM13 and FTR_EDIT and changed interest structure to "due date at start of the period". It happening only for that particular transaction.

and also please can you confirm the below loan process activities... anything missing please let me know.

1.FTR_Create

2.FTR_edit

3.TBB1

4.TPM1

5.TPM44

Thanks,

Prasad

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Could you post the cashflow and conditions of the transaction ?

Run TPM44 for another key date and check if it is still 1 day or it changes

Kind Regards

prasadraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gustavo,

Please check the below screen shots.

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

It confuses me on day 25.03.2016 you made a full repayment and later an Increase on the Amount. Don't make a full repayment but decrease the amount in th proportion needed.

If you do a full repayment and your investment is 0 I would close the transaction and create a new one.

Kind Regards

prasadraju
Participant
0 Kudos

I Posted incorrect screens will share you the correct one.