cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP AFI for automatic posting processes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deari Experts,

I've just read about SAP AFI and I have a question. At my company we have automatic posting proccesses from different systems to the SAP-FI. These postings came from different systems, some of them based on AS/400 platform. On the AS/400 a  'packer' program is running, which creates data sets due to specified rules from analytic data in csv format. These data sets are SAP compatible (which means they have aggregated in fields from SAP BKPF and BSEG tables) and are transported to SAP server for automatic processing. 

My question is about, if SAP AFI is a suitable tool for replaces the 'packer' program? We would transfer the analytic data from the other systems to SAP and we would like to process them for automatic posting through an SAP based tool. Is SAP AFI is a proper tool for this? Can it be connected to SAP-FI? Have anybody some relevant experiences about this topic or some similar cases?

Thanks in advance for your answers and best regards,

Antal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antal,

in your question you ask about SAP AFI (SAP Accountinf for Financial Instruments). This SCN space is for SAP AIF (SAP Application Interface Framework). Could you please clarify which of the tools your question is about?

Best regards,

Verena