cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

processing class 85

0 Kudos

Hi All,

for an non exempt employee we have bonus wage type, we want to convert that to FLSA so I updated processing class 85 specification 1,

But I do not see any effect. please suggest.

thanks

Veer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veer,

Can you please elaborate on the requirement.

PCL 85 specification 1 will only add the amount and number value from your bonus wage type to /R00 for respective work week.

If there are other wage types that need to be evaluated with the FLSA rate then the amount from /R00 and number would be used to derive it and used for the wage type that marked to be valuated with FLSA rate.

Thanks,

Ameet

0 Kudos
Hi Ameet,
Thank you for the response,
we need to set up FLSA for bonus, please suggest
We have OT from time eval is in place and workng, But we are paying bonus which need to be considered for FLSA OT calculation.
I used the bonus wage in infotype 2010 with amount,

bonus wagte type is maintained with p85 specification 1

I can see that we have WT in IT after rule UTR0,

but its not getting picked up in RGRTE,

but /R00 is getting generated only for time wage types not considering bonus amount.

thanks

Veer

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veer,

Please let me know what is OT WT PCL 85 specification.

I would like to see inputs from IT for RGRTE and also /R00 generated. It could be that OT and Bonus WT both are in different work week or something else for which I will need to review the screenshot.

Can you please send screenshots for same.

Thanks,

Ameet

0 Kudos
0 Kudos

WT 1128 amount to be considered for FLSA

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veeresh,

Are you trying to compute WT 1128 using FLSA rate, if so it won't be possible as you will need to send numbe rof hours for FLSA rate to be used to arrive at amount.

This is possibly the reason why you see an issue.

Thanks,

Ameet