cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan value coming as assigned Value

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing network costing, and rolling up to WBS through Project simulation, and finally converting it into Operative project.

Now the issue is that suppose

wbs1  - cost plan value = 500,

when i am trying to allocate budget , in cj30, this value is automatically copying into Assigned value.

I have activated the Budget AVAC, with thresholds at 90 percent. Now if i am totaling up planned value and assigning the same to Budget, it is giving Busget exhaust error.

Effectivey, to give a Budget of 500, I have to allocate duble the Budget i.e. 1000 ( to counter the assigned values coming by Planned values (from networks cost).

If the system is behaving normally, then how should I be able to arrive at cost planning and give budget accordingly with AVAC.

PLease reply with your inputs.

Regards

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Check the settings for network type->make tick mark in planning and try Budgeting.

Regards,

Seshagiri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Check your OPSV settings for assigned value. You can refer note 1424698 for more information on assigned value.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

System is behaving correct.

Assigned value= Commited value + Actual Value

please check if you have used network activity to plan you cost than this might be create PR along with Project saving. PR Becomes commitment.

thanks

Sunil