cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Idoc Message Function - Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We have a requirement to add a value to the Idoc Message Function for outbound Idoc Message Type /SAPSLL/CUS_DVZ. When I just add the value in the partner profile configuration in WE20 for corresponding partner, and executing the outbound idoc for customs, getting an error in the Function Module EDI_AGREE_OUT_MESSTYPE_READ that combination of the Partner & Message Type, Message Variant, Message Function not found. When I checked the FM /SAPSLL/IDOC_PARTNER_APPL_READ

*--      Partnerart

*--      Grundsätzlich sind die Partner als Geschäftspartner in der

*--      Partnervereinbarung zu pflegen

ls_edk13-rcvprt = 'GP'.

*--      Nachrichtentyp

*--      ergibt sich aus der LEGACT + Customizingtabelle TLEPRN

ls_edk13-mestyp = is_ecc_cntrl-edi_mestyp.

ls_edk13-mescod = is_ecc_cntrl-edi_mescod.

I can just see message type and message code to be checked whereas Message Function was not available for getting the values.

What we understood by the code was to check for empty value for Message Function. Is there any other place checking for the value of Message Function? If that is the case is there any place to achieve the same through configuration?

Checked for notes but no luck.

Thanks in advance for checking the same.

Thanks,

Shiva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiva,

I didn't quite understand the issue you reported above.

What value you want to add to the idoc message and are you planning to add based on a segment ?

If you want to route your partner determination through a specific partner function that can be done via configuration.

If the above case is not true and if you are doing any testing with see burger in your test systems and you want to differentiate the message from test systems, you need to add the version value in the EDI standard tab on the partner profile outbound parameters for the respective outbound message type.

I may be able to help you better if you can tell the requirement  along with the erro message rather  error message alone. Thanks.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Thanks for looking into this. We are not communicating directly to Customs. We are sending our outbound CUSDEC message to Brokers. While sending to brokers, we need to add value 601 in Message Function in the outbound idoc in order to segregate the idocs coming from different regions, we wanted to add Message Function 601 in control record. I have already attached where in the background the error message occur.

Error message is simple - Partner could not found.

No partner found for logical message /SAPSLL/CUS_DVZ

Message No. /SAPSLL/CUS_ECC015

Thanks,

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, Can you attach the screen shot of your WE20 partner profile and the values which are being passed to EDP13 tab.

I am sure you would have done it but just please check you have defined the partner with the message function value as '601' in WE20 and your input parameters passed to EDP13 table are matching that value.

EDP13 table will display whatever you have defined in WE20.

Regards

Raj