Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on Composition R & HPhrases

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is my Question,

A mixture containing two components A(O+C) & B, another mixture containing components C & D.

To make A i need C to add in it then only it will be 100%

now my requirement is i maintained R & H phrases for C,

i want these R & H phrases to reflect for A material (O+C) in composition.

How these requirement to be achieved.

Thanks

Satya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya

can please explain your scenario "better"

I assume now we have "E" containing A & B

An we have "F" containing C and D

I still have trouble with the wording.."To make A i need C to add in it then only it will be 100%"

Is now C part of A or is C only used to create A (chemical reaction)?

The story is normally like this:

You have LIST_SUB, PURE_SUB and REAL_SUB as part of your data model.

On LIST_SUB you load in most cases content; on PURE_SUB level you maintain "on top data". And PURE_SUB is part of composition.

Now you have two possibilities: you just "mix" two (or more) REAL_SUBs to get new REAL_SUB (no chemical reaction) or you mix two or more REAL_SUB but you get something new.

Depending on the case you can use rule sets or not etc. (and / or you have to maintain coposition)

But composition data and R/S data and H/P data is not "direct" linked to each other.

C.B.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya

I did not get your example and I have problems in understanding your topic. I have "similar" problems as NIck. I am not sure if we talk about "inheritance" topics, or rule set topis or "standard data model" topics

PLease explain bettter.

C.B.

nick_valeriano
Explorer
0 Kudos

It sounds like you may want to look into Specification Inheritance regarding some of the characteristics. Else you could consider using Expert Rules to say if C is chosen then put in R&H phrases, this only works if you want this to apply to everything though.

-Nick