cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execute RERAALCNRV for a given contract?

jsancho
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we have executed RERAALCN for an entire company code and after realizing that there where some missing contracts and after posting them whe want to reexcute RERAALCN for those missed contracts but system detects that they were already processed and says that there are no data for being accrued/deferred.

I would like to know if there is a way for reversin acccrual/deferral proceso ONLY for certain contracts in order to reexcetute them.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jsancho
Participant
0 Kudos

In fact it will be also interesting in repeating the process for those contracts, I thing it will also solve my problem but the fact is that it seems taht when a contract is processed for a given period it could not be reprocessed.

Is that ok? Is there any way to reexecute process for the same period and for the same contracts?

jsancho
Participant
0 Kudos

Uops, I've found SAP Note 2260213 - RERAALCN: Several runs for each key date which in my case seems to solve my problem.

It's supposed to be able to reexecute several times RERAALCN for the same contract as far as the contract/cashflow item has been changed since last execution (posted?...)

Answers (0)