cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Payroll - Mid Tax Year Go Live

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We plan to do a mid-tax year go live for one of our clients (slated to Go Live on Apr 2nd). I shall like to know the best practice to upload the YTD data. As this is US Payroll, the options I see are-

• Approach 1: Use T558B and T558D tables

• Approach 2: Use Infotype 0221 – subtype TCRT or YANA (to be confirmed)

If you happen to run through a similar requirement, can you advise on the road to be taken in order to achieve correct taxation for future pay periods, and also that shall ensure correct statutory reporting?

Thanks,

Himanshu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Approach 1 and these are the 3 tables.

T558B - Payroll Periods

T558C - Payroll Account Transfer: Old Wage Types

T5U8C - Transfer external payroll results (USA)

I would recommend the customer get an experienced US Payroll consultant as well to ensure they have a successful project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jarret!

We are going live just at the start of second quarter.Can you suggest if we should load the values for each payroll period in these tables and then create results OR shall we go with one record with year till date values and create only one cumulative result before the Go Live pay period?

Thanks,

Himanshu

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have to show the pay advice online for Q1 in SAP?

How is tax reporting being done for Q1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We would need to show the pay advice online for Q1 in SAP.

Client will be filing the Q1 return from their legacy system.

Thanks

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you need to show the pay advice online and are using SAP standard functionality than you will need to load each pay period individually.  Be sure to do a LOT of testing as a big effort to map all the legacy Payroll values to SAP Payroll as not always a 1 for 1 + taxes can be pretty complex if you dont have deep expertise.

Answers (0)