cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document not getting created for Service confirmation

0 Kudos

Hi SAP CRM Service Experts,

I am creating CRM Billing document for a Service confirmation but my Billing document

has following 2 errors and also the follow up transaction Accounting document is not getting created(in ECC) for this Billing document.

1) No CO object could be determined for item (ITEMGUID)/000010 ( CRMSERV_ACC_EXEC / 005 )

2) Error in document: BEBD 00900000XXCRMB DXXCLNTXXX ( RW / 609 )

Please refer to the steps which i am following.

SAP CRM 7.3

1) Created Service Order(Transaction CRMD_ORDER)  ---- Product is of type service and Z item category is used.

2) Set the status of the Service order to released.

3) Created Service Confirmation as follow up document for the service order.

4) Set the status of the Service confirmation to completed.

5) Took that Service confirmation document number and creating Billing document in transactoin "/BEA/CRMB01"(Process Billing Due list)

Billing type F2SV and in document number entered the Service confirmation

selected the item and Individual Billing, selected item and clicked on Save.

6) Open Service Confirmation again in CRMD_ORDER

went to document flow

Billing document has been created--- when you double click on it, that billing document is opening in CRM WEB UI

I see the following 2 issues with this Billing document.   

Issue Number 1: The Billing document has following two errors

1) No CO object could be determined for item (ITEMGUID)/000010 ( CRMSERV_ACC_EXEC / 005 )

2) Error in document: BEBD 00900000XXCRMB DXXCLNTXXX ( RW / 609 )

Issue Number 2:When i check the follow up transaction assignment block for this Billing document

then there is no "Accounting document". In other words, the accounting document is not getting created in ECC for this Billing document. 

When i was analyzing the above two issues, i checked that the Bdocs triggered for the service confirmation

has the following error.

Issue Number 3:"Business partner does not exist" R1 210 Error message on the Service confirmation related Bdocs.

I am not sure whether Issue number 1 and 2 is occurring because of issue number 3.

I checked in the SCN and i found the following post in SCN which is exactly the same issue

which i have mentioned in Issue number 3 above. Service confirmatin Bdoc has Business Parnter does not exist error.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/675823

The above post talks about creating Employees in ECC.

I have following two questions for which i am creating this post and my questions may be STUPID but need your expert answer on my following questions.

My question is that, is it possible to create accounting document for a billing document(which is created for a service confirmation)

only by using employees of SAP CRM and without using/creating employees in ECC ???

Actually we are not going to use employees of ECC and as of now there are no employees created in ECC and also we are not going to use CATS in ECC.

So my second question is that, Is it possible to create Accounting document in ECC without cretating Employees in ECC and without implementing CATS.

If we want to use only Employees of CRM and dont want to use employees of ECC, then is there any config which we need to do?

Thanks in Advance for your Answers.

Reg,

Chetan S K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member222142
Active Participant

Hello Chetan,

the issue 1 & 2 are obviously caused by the issue 3.

Could you check on ECC side with TX. XD02 if the required business partner exist on ECC side (incl. the relevant Sales area) ? The CRM System can't transfer documents with unknown Business partner on ECC side.

Could you check these ?

Best Regards

Gerhard

0 Kudos

Hello Gerhard,

First of all, Thank you for your response.

In my service confirmation there are only 2 Business partners,

1) Customer (Sold to party, ship to party, for all i am using same BP) BP exist in ECC system.

2) Employee Responsible/Exec.Service Employee --- This BP doesn't exist in ECC system.

We are still doing the prototype and currently there are no Employees created in ECC as part of our design process.

So, is it mandatory that Employee BP which exist in CRM that should also exist in ECC as well ?

Is there any way(any SPRO config in CRM and ECC) that we still can create Billing document(IN CRM) and Accounting document(IN ECC) successfully for the service confirmation WITHOUT creating Employee BP's in ECC system ?

Reg,

Chetan S K

former_member222142
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Chetan,

as temporary pragmatic solution I would suggest to remove the employee in the serviceconfirmation till the business partner exist on ECC side. Of course all the transfered partner information from CRM must have a partner counterpart on ECC Side. In CRM Standard by confirming the service with the Serviceconfirmation document  the involved Employees must exist on ECC side (CATS), here you confirm hours worked in the CATS on ECC side.

By removing the Employee in the Serviceconfirmation & Billing document it should be possible to create a correct Billing document and the related accounting document on ECC side.

Best Regards

Gerhard

0 Kudos

Hi Gerhard,

Thanks again for your response.

I discussed this with my functional consultant and now they have changed the solution.

Instead of creating Billing document on Service confirmation they are creating based on Service Order. In this case they are not creating employees in ECC and still they are able to create Billing document and Accounting document(IN ECC) successfully based on service order.

So, i am closing this post concluding that we are going to create billing document based on service order and not based on Service confirmation where creating employees in ECC is mandatory.

Regards,

Chetan S K

former_member222142
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

thank you for the information. Yes for testing the invoicing procedure it's a feasible way. From business perspective it's advisible to invoice the actual values (Serviceconfirmation), cause the serviceorder is only a planned value and possibly doesn't picture the reality.

Best Regards

Gerhard

Answers (0)