cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collected idoc processing individually in sap PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Due to performance problem i need to receive  idoc as collected idocs in SAP PO, each package containing  50 idocs.

These idoc need to be processed individually when sending  them  as soap request.  This Means that  these 50 idocs should generate 50 soap request.

Has anybody any idea how this can be achived.

Thanks.

Ugur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the Occurrences of the message type to unbounded in Message mapping Signature tab and also in the Operation Mapping. Your MM should be tweaked because the contexts are going to be different now. There should not be any need to manually change the schema.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

Thank for your  inputs. My problem has now been resolved.

Best regards

konrad_thalheim3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ugur,

set within ECC transaction WE20 the IDocs to "collect IDocs" in processing mode. Then shedule an job which sends you the IDocs regularly.

Within SAP PO enable checkbox of your IDoc sender channel to use idoc packages.

Within your Operation Mapping set the signature tab your occurrence of the target message to unbounded.

So you will create a Multi-Mapping. Multi-Mappings - Enterprise Services Repository - SAP Library

Kind regards

Konrad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konrad,

Thanks for your input.

I did as you have proposed but did not get the result i wanted  when testing in the Repository.

I assume that testing in repository shoould do it 🙂

Do i need to manipulate with the  IDOC definition in order to set  occurence of idoc to unbounded?

The "signature tab" is only available in message mapping ( but i did change the occurrence of the target structur in operation mapping

Collected idoc 

Z_invoice                                                                                      to messages

IDOC                                                                                        1.xml document

IDOC                                                                                        2.xml document

Z_invoice --------1 message             to                                   -->  several messages

Thanks

Ugur

Herwig
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ugur,

yes, indeed - that's what we did in one of our projects, where we had similar requirements:

You have to manipulate the IDOC definition, e.g. save the imported IDOC definition from ECC (xsd-file), change the occurrence of the IDOC segment to unbounded and re-import that xdd-definition back into the ÉSR (in the example below we used an INVOIC IDOC with customer extensions, too):

Then you can use that definition in the message mapping in order to create the multi-mapping.

Best regards, Herwig