Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto creation of Pre-Declaration through Import Delivery

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

As a part of solution, i am trying to create the pre-declaration document in GTS, once the inbound delivery is saved.

I was checking SAP Help portal and found that, SAP said that the Pre-declaration can be created via worklist or automatically

Link: Creating Documents - Global Trade Services - SAP Library

But in all the help there are no steps mentioned for creation of Pre-declaration automatically. I am looking out for the solution to create the Pre-Declaration once the Inbound Delivery is saved and the document creation should be one as to one i.e. one Inbound Delivery to one Pre-Dec.

I checked the automatic generation Pre-Dec through Worklist via batch job, but in this scenario, i cannot control creation of seperate pre-dec for every inbound delivery and system will create the one Pre-Declaration for all the listed documents in the worklist available.

Could you please let me know If there is any possibility to create the seperate Pre-Dec for every delivery in batch job?

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Which program and/or API have you been trying for the batch job?

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

I am trying to execute the tcode /SAPSLL/CIBD_01 i.e. program /SAPSLL/CIBD_CSD_CREATE as batch job by giving the Action definition for Pre-Declaration.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Any suggestion for Pre-Declaration creation?

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

No, sorry.  The standard code will split the documents only by currency, as far as I can see.

What you're asking for doesn't sound very reasonable, from a practical operational viewpoint, so I'm not surprised that there's no system solution.

Why can't you simply create Pre-Declarations for the relevant Delivery items manually?  Surely there will be plenty of cases where items from more than one Purchase Order arrive together, either from the same or different vendors?  In those cases, you wouldn't want a one-for-one creation.

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Could you please let me know if we can create the Pre-Declaration automatically instead of Batch job for worklist if Feeder and GTS are SAP systems.

As per my understanding SAP suggest to create the Pre-Declaration automatically if the feeder is non-SAP System.

I am looking out for the API in this case.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

There's no such API, as far as I know.

From what I can see, you could arrange automatically to create a Pre-Declaration from a Goods Receipt - there's a check-box for that in the Activity Sequence.  But I don't think it will help you for creating the document before GR.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

/SAPSLL/API_6800_CSD_SYNCH  - This is the API you use to create import declaration automatically.

I did use this to create import declarations automatically from both SAP and Non-SAP feeder systems.

Regards

Raj