Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with SEPA OSS notes (V_T028Y_SEPA)

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I implemented some OSS notes and now I'm having problems with the transport, these notes are:

The error is given in program LSEPA_MNDID_CUSTT00. Comparing with other clients that have already implemented those notes, it seems that it hasn't been updated because there is no reference to the part:

*...processing: V_T028Y_SEPA....................................*

(...)

When tranpsorting the order I get the error "V_T028Y_SEPA-REASON_CODE doesn't exist".

I don't know if I've missed any step when implementing the notes.

Thanks in advance,

María

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member195402
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

this view field should be created thru manual activities of SAP note 1873396 running report ZNOTE_1873396.

Regards,

Klaus

4 REPLIES 4

former_member195402
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

this view field should be created thru manual activities of SAP note 1873396 running report ZNOTE_1873396.

Regards,

Klaus

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Didn't you get the syntax error during SNOTE processing (step activation of modified objects) ?

Then performing a fast search on OSS with only keyword the view name should give you the note that created the object (manually or by provided program) ->  1873396 - SEPA: Return from Bank

Regards,

Raymond

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Klaus and Raymond !!

When implementing the notes there was no error, everything was ok. I've been looking for something related with it in the SAP notes, I also checked the link Raymond gave says but I wasn't able to find where the problem was.

Thanks  !!!!!

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I checked that I have done all the steps included in the OSS note, but include LSEPA_MNDID_CUSTT00 is not transported to tst..