cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkbook calculated key figures not saving in Database in Funds management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I was working on one issue, I need to add 2 custom key figures in the checkbook in the fund plan screen in the trade promotion which needs to replace the standard fields "Reserved" and "Prereserved" to perform business specific calculation. SAP has provided in SPRO to add the 2 custom key figures Path: SPRO->CRM->FundsManagement->Checkbooks->Define Calculated key figures for funds checkbook.  and also BADI(CRM_FM_CBK_CALC_KFG_FORMULA) has been provided to perform the calculations.

I have added the two fields through configuration the fields are available in CRM Web UI. but the fields are not getting saved in the database tables

(ex: CRM_FM_AGR_FUND) only standard fields are getting saved.

Also these custom key figures KFG1, KFG2,.....KFG10 are available in the component work bench level in component CRM_FM_CBK-> view: CRM_FM_CBK/CBKView->Context node:KFGSTD->KFG1...KFG10..

Can you please tell me where these fields are getting saved or is it only display fields My custom fields I need to save it .

Thanks & Regards,

Dharani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the additionally calculated key figures in the fund checkbook are calculated at runtime while executing query FMCheckbookSearch. Those key figures are calculated dynamically but not stored in database.

best regards,

Johannes