cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incorrect tax c.type pick up from customer master record while determining tax in sales order

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i have correct tax customer classification in customer as well in material. correct c.record maintained..still it picks up different c.record so incorrect tax code.still incorrect combination pickup shown in analysis in sales order.Please suggest urgent

Br

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

How do  i check whther mwst is found in analysis in c.record. howver it should calculate in pricing. this is with previous which was working fine

Thks

SACHIN

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Could you check your SO header details in "Billing" TAB page for tax classification. Since in your material master tax classification is come correctly as "3" but customer is "1" which is wrong according to your config.

So when you check this in your SO header kindly check for the classification is "1" and try to change it to "0". After this just check if your tax is updated.

Thanks
JNM

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

for new orders also , same issue is there.

On production n regression client, issue is there

Howver on quallity client its coming ok. checked with c.type , access seq, pric.proc. All are same

Please suggest

Regd

Sachin

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the master data, transactional data and customizing are identical, I would check for transport requests, which are in QA and not in PRD.

I assume that you have already ensured that all imports in production were successful.

If there were recent developments, even if they appear to be transported without problems, it does not hurt to compare them manually (I have seen cases where versions can get messed up).

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

May be user have change the tax classification manually in sales order, so kindly check the sales order change history in table CDHDR-SO Header Data and CDPOS-SO Item data.

Regards,

Shatrughan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

This can be managed with the help of using the proper condition fields in the access sequence.

That is whenever we have multiple tax conditions, we need to select the field "Tax Classification" for the first condition, ""Tax Classification2" for the second condition, and so on...

Please refer to my post in the below link:

Please let me know for any further clarification in this regard.

Regards

Venu

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess the business wishes that the problem with this specific document is fixed ASAP and would be OK to continue the investigation after you provide them with some temporary solution.

If the business users have confirmed that in the order they have used the correct partner functions and the tax classification is incorrect, try to set the alternative tax classification in the sales order header, billing tab to 0 and check if this would result in a correct determination.

Of course, if you have issued some proformas and printed/sent the info to the end customer, you will have to resend it.

If you have created final billing document with FI posting, then, depending on the country legislation and posting period, you can either cancel/create new billing after changing the alternative tax classification, or create invoice correction/credit/debit memo.

This could buy you some time to investigate changes to partner functions/tax classification indicators in the master data, manually entered partners, custom developments and so on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin ,

Did you change customer master after creating order , if so then you need to create a new order .

If still issue persist , check the customer master sales area , whether are you looking at the correct sales area of the customer .

thanks and regards,

Rajesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The sale order analysis screen shot shows, system has considered the combination of Country ES, Customer Tax Classification as 1 and Material Tax Classification as 3.

I am not sure on the other two screen shots since it does not show the customer code and material code for which, the sale order has been created.  So you need to check once again

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

yes i checked with customer code and material code for which sales order created. its 0 , 3.

howver it is picking customer tax classification 1 in analysis of sales order which is incorrect.