Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 13 years experience in engineering, QMS and documentation. For last 4 years in am into family business. I wish to know about SAP QMS module and my suitability for the same. Kindly guide me.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I assume that you may be managed the manufacturing company and its QMS (Quality Management system), like ISO and TPM, Six Sigma. etc. From which you must be expert in Managing a quality of System. now Let me come to your question.

I hope you are planning learn SAP QM module and you want to enhance your career towards SAP QM Module. I always believe that a persons who to learn SAP module should have functional experience for your case you must have Product testing, Raw material testing, laboratory testing experience. If you are very well and good in functionality then you can easily understand the SAP QM module and thus you can learn quickly.

You can learn SAP QM module is different way I suggest to go for SAP Certification. SAP Certification is the best method to land into SAP Job. Though the other way is joining in SAP Partner company and learn. 

Training and Certification Shop

You can also go to the other useful links.

Regards,

Ramakrishnan.A

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin

You should consider that, very often QM is an additional module to a PP consultant. That means, many companies do not hire a QM consultant, but a PP consultant that also know QM.

BR
Caetano