Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revoke Notification for CAL Solution

BenedictV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the SAP HANA for openSAP solution instance for practicing the workshop solutions from the openSAP course. I see that the status of the system shows 'revoked' in CAL.

Is there a document or post in this space which tracks the availability dates for the solutions in CAL? Some kind of notification to users to let them know a solution would be revoked....

Thank You,

Benedict

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196674
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you send the link to the revoked solution, as the openSAP course solution is available?

Thanks,

Aleksandar

BenedictV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aleksandar,

Here's the link to my CAL page

https://cal.sap.com/console/tenant_S5L65OUZ4FER#available

and this is what I see,

But, even though it says revoked in CAL, I am still able to access my instance in aws

Benedict

former_member196674
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Benedict,

Where did you find this solution? The current opensap training should be on the solution with name: "openSAP: Text Analytics with SAP HANA platform"

You can find on solution's list.

BenedictV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexsandar,

This is not about the openSAP instance for Text analytics....sorry about the confusion. I am talking about the other openSAP instance that you see in the screen grab.

My question is actually about the end-date notification for any instance that will be revoked. I can find a lot of documents related to different solutions in the CAL space here at SCN,

, but I do not find a availability end date for the solutions.

Benedict

former_member196674
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

we do not revoke any instances. This is a solution, but i do not see this solution in Revoked state. Could you send me as a link (from the settings menu of the solution list)