Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check output of rule before users get workitem

birgit_keune2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello there,

I implemented a purchase order release workflow using userexit M06E0005.

All works fine, userexit gives correct user back to workflow task TS20000166 - using rule 20000027.

Now my problem: I want to get hold of the possible user who is the result of above verification BEFORE he gets the workitem to process the purchase order. The reason is, that I need to check his authorisations in OM first.

I ascertain by userexit M06E0005, that only one user is given back to WF-rule.

If you have any ideas - I would be thankful.

Maybe a task which accepts rule 20000027 and offers the possible agents? I can't find one.

Best regards,

Birgit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

birgit_keune2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

we resolved the issue.

With help of a developer we build a method with functionmodul ME_REL_GET_RESPONSIBLE_EKKO in BOR ZBUS2012.

That works fine and I can continue with the agent in WF.

Thanks,

Birgit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

birgit_keune2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for your replies.

The problem is, that our custom logic to check the authorisations in OM is not so simple and we already have different BOR objects for workflow which will do this.

So it would be best to get these UserIDs into a workflow container and then proceed in WF with authorisation checks.

At the moment I am trying to build a method with functionmodul ME_REL_GET_RESPONSIBLE in BOR ZBUS2012.

But it is not yet working 😞

The method needs ACCONTAINER as changing parameters and is not contend with purchase order and release code only.

Rgds,

Birgit

tapomay_sanyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Birgit,

Absolutely agree with Karthikeyan's suggestion.

In the exit you have control for inserting your business logic and validate further based on which you can insert or delete records from  ACTOR_TAB

--BR---

Tapomay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see if rule 20000026 helps.

Because it checks for OM authorizations using  RH_CHECK_ORG_OBJECT_EXISTS.

Regards

karthikeyan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Birgit,

Maintaining T16FC-FRGWF as 9 for Release group & Release code would call the customer exit EXIT_SAPLEBNF_005 (M06E0005).

You might have written custom logic to populate ACTOR_TAB with the approvers. Before you populate ACTOR_TAB, validate if you have user has necessary authorization. Then append the user to ACTOR_TAB.

ACTOR_TAB-OTYPE = 'US'

ACTOR_TAB-OBJID  =  <User ID>

If you are using Position to maintain approvers, use the FM RH_STRUC_GET to get the users assigned to the position and then validate it.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan