cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How-to Build an Agentry Based Mobile App from Scratch Connecting to an SAP Back-end Part 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

i All

I use next document

How-to Build an Agentry Based Mobile App from Scratch Connecting to an SAP Back-end Part 1

to understand How-to Build an Agentry Based Mobile App from Scratch Connecting to an SAP Back-end Part 1

I use

- Java 8 update 66

- Eclipse Version: 4.2.2

Build id: M20130204-1200

- Agentry Editor Plugin 70.10.0.9 com.syclo.agentry.editor.feature.feature.group SAP AG

from Agentry_70.10.0_EditorPlugin_x86_64.zip

In the Section - 4.4.5 Create Properties for the Object with Agentry Connector Studio it is read:

70. Agentry Connector Studio will launch and the Editor will automat

72. You will notice that the ScheduleID field is read-only. This is because, previously, we created this field manually.

73. Review the Object Name – FlightSchedule, which is the Object that is already created and the Agentry Connector Studio will create the Properties listed for the Object FlightSchedule

75. You will notice that the Parent Object is automatically set to Main Object, and a Collection called Flight Schedule Collection will be added as

77. We are not going to Create the Add, Edit, and Delete Transactions here, so uncheck all three Step and click Next

78. We will manually create the Get Step, so uncheck the “Get” Step and click Finish

I performed exactly the steps as it descrabed

but I can't make button "Finish" be enabled.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you get to the last screen, I think you needed to select the System Connection before you uncheck the "GET" button.  One way grays out the button, the other way it is action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't deselect  System Connection.

I will try to perform operations from the beginning.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I had problems with the wizard as well.  If I go beyond the field selection the Finish frequently becomes disabled.  I just hit finish after selecting the fields (sometimes after unchecking the Transaction selections and just manually delete the steps if they are created.

I will have to log a bug about it for the development team.

--Bill