cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP portal 7.4 download document to local

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For portal 7.4 we have Iview to call to R3 (iview transaction) the porblem is when is necessary donwload a file to local.

The portal display the popup note: 2193141

If we apply the note we can delete this popup, but the problema is that some user we can download the fille because the portal is thinking a lot time and another user can donwload the file correctly.

The Java versión is the same for  all user.

Can you help us?

Thanks and best regards

Mónica González

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monica,

Samuli is correct here. This is an ITS Applet issue.

I have asked that this thread be moved to the ITS Forum.

What is the backend system details from were you are calling the WEBGUI from?

Does the same problem occur when you do a download from the WEBGUI service directly?

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

I call to R3 from portal and the backend version system is:

<remove image>

From screenshot required information is: SAPKB74012

No the problem only occur when is calling from portal, from into R3 is working fine.

We had tested from explorer, firefox and chrome and the problem is the same.and the Java version is updated.

Now the problem only occur for some users for other users the donwload document  is working fine, and all user have the same browser version and java version.

Thanks and best regards

Mónica González

Remove image as it has potential minor security risk Message was edited by: Oisin ONidh ITS SCN Moderator

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mónica,

From latest update - issue is on the client side.

In this instance I would get a JVM trace from a working and non-working user and compare.

This would confirm if they are indeed using the same JVM version (can have more than one verion installed)

If they are on the same version - then need to check the Java Console settings of the users who cannot download.

Regards,

Oisín

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a problem with the integrated ITS in your backend system and mainly the webgui component of it. You might want to look into SAP notes for the system components BC-FES-ITS and BC-FES-WGU as well as browse the space here on SCN. You will probably get more help from that space since the problem isn't related to portal, it will most likely occur even if you access your Webgui directly from the backend system, bypassing the portal.

former_member186852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monica,

If your are running portal in Internet Explorer then Compatibility mode should be active and site should be in trusted.

Kindly check with the provided solution.

If issue persist kindly let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Meghal Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meghai,

the compatibility with internet explorer is active.

SAP Portal is working fine, the problema is when donwload a file to local (image attachment)

Regards