Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The BDoc type 'EMPLOYEE_WRITE' does not exist

andr_siegling
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Community

we want to see the assignments for BUPA_MAIN in transaction CMWMON. Unfortunately we get the error message "The BDoc type 'EMPLOYEE_WRITE' does not exist" when we try to expand BUPA_MAIN.

I thought it can be generated somehow but in the BDOC-Modeler I could not find something that helped me further.

does someone know, what we could do? I cannot find the root cause of this error message.

Best regards

André

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sensap23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrei,

Please find the screen shot I guess we can add segment and maintain those parameter values as mentioned below :

Also check the below link for more info :

Generating Functions and Services for BDoc Types - SAP CRM: Basic Configuration - SAP Library

SAP ABAP Function Module /1CRMGC/EMPLOYEE_WRITE_UT0 (Get Root IDs from BDoc Message (generated)) - S...

Regards,

Senthil.

andr_siegling
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

thanks for answering. I tried to generate the BDOC type "EMPLYOEE_WRITE" already, but when I try to do so again (as described at URL "Gerating Funcitons and Services for BDoc Types" the error message is "No valid object selected".

It seems that the BDoc type is missing although I can find the corresponding function modules in the system.

Best regards

André

sensap23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

Please find the below link for BDOC modeler for creation of a new BDOC type.

Hope this may be helpful.

Creating a BDoc - Example: CRM Table Integration Step-by-Step - SAP Library

Regards,

Senthil.

sensap23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

Any luck with your issue sorted out?

If yes can you please tell us how you achieved.

Thank you!

Regards,

Senthil.