Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Discount on Partial Payment Receipt F-28

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Support,

Thanks for the support till date.

I am facing a problem. I want to give cash discount to my customer on Partial payment received within the discounting period.

For E.g Customer's outstanding is 20000 and if he pays within 10 days he will get a cash discount of 3%. Now if he makes a partial payment of Rs 10000 within 10 days he is entitled to get the 3% discount on Rs. 10000.

I am  unable to find the CD option in the Partial Payment Tab of F-28.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Om Prakash Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi OM prakash,

Please define payment term in OB08, then assinge this payment terms in customer master record,

System will calculate auto cash discount.

Prasann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This above solution is not working.

We need an auto cash discount flow on partial payment.

Thanks & Regards

Om Prakash Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Om prakash,

First you need to be create a terms of payment in OBB8  based on your requirement,After

creation you need to be assign the payment term in CUSTOMER MASTER DATA by using of (xd02) t code, after assignment done....u need to be post customer invoice by using of that particular cusotmer code in f-22 t code after done that  go to f-28 there it will showing automatically while clearing of payment in f-28 these and necessasry steps to calculating of the cash discounts to customer...

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

In f-28, go to the std tab and input discount amount 300 (3%), then go to the partial tab input 10000 payment amount and save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam try this,

got to f-28 and input all the required fields, the system take you to the screen where you find list of documents, don't select any thing just come back (f3).

Give pstkey as 40, gl account and amount, then click on process open item and double click on desired line item amount

simulate and save you find three line items,,

hope this might help you

Regards,

Amjad